Customers can choose a massage session or a facial treatment combined with HydroLuXe water massage
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60 minutes of massage include 10-minutes for consultation, dressing and 50 minutes of massage.
- LuXe facials are customized and can help to cleanse pores, tone and firm the skin, as well as exfoliate.
- HydroLuXe session consists of jets of warm water striking the underside of the natural rubber bed in regular circular motions to massage the body
- VIP Facial comes with 15-minute HydroLuXe session
- Standard massages offered: Swedish, deep-tissue, prenatal
- Specialty massages offered: hot stone, aromatherapy, reflexology, sports, trigger point
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Valid ID required when checking in at the purchased location. Merchants standard 2-hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
MassageLuXe operates with the notion that five-star service should not be limited to pricey hotels. Today, the teams of qualified massage therapists and estheticians continue to realize and build upon their initial aspirations. A spa day at MassageLuXe includes all the perks one might expect from a vacation resort, from facials and massages to full-body waxing. The company's services tend to exceed expectations in other ways, too; along with standard massages such as Swedish and deep tissue, therapists are proficient in specialty modalities such as hot stone, reflexology, and aromatherapy.