All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$13.50 for two flights and a souvenir pint glass for two ($21 value)
- Two flights of four tasting-size beers ($16 value)
- Souvenir pint glass ($5 value)
Hours Of Operation:
- Mon: Closed
- Tues: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Wed: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Thurs: 2 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Fri: 2 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Sat.: 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Sun. 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with any other offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mastry's Brewing Company
Mastry's Brewing Company prides itself on a selection of more than a dozen beers made in-house, but the staff brews more than just beer. Guests can also grab a cup of cold-brewed, nitro-poured coffee or check out a humidor stocked with more than 100 cigars. And even canine companions can enjoy an afternoon on the outdoor patio. Find out about some of the brewery's signature beers below:
- Jenna's Morning Coffee: a porter made with Evil Twin Coffee and Pinellas Chocolate Company cocoa nibs
- Over the Horyezon: a 5.1% ABV rye saison with a hint of spice
- Hefeweizen: a traditional Bavarian-style Hefe with a banana aroma and a bit of clove character