Cafe serves a selection of products infused with matcha imported straight from Japan
About Matcha Café Maiko
Matcha Café Maiko provides customers with products containing high-quality matcha that comes from Harima Garden, Japan that has been operating since 1858. The first store was set up in Hawaii, however, it gradually expanded and now serves a selection of tea, shaved ice, or kokuto gelatin across several states.
- Hojicha: tea with a mellow spicy twists
- Maiko Special (Vanilla): a parfait that includes vanilla cream, matcha ice, matcha chiffon, and azuki beans
- Soft Ice Cream: homemade matcha cream served in a crispy cone
The Fine Print
Matcha Café Maiko
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.