Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with today’s Groupon for a group golf lesson from Matt McConnin, PGA Teaching Professional, at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course in Encinitas. Students can bring their own golf clubs or use the provided equipment for no additional fee. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a one-hour group golf lesson (a $25 value).
- For $28, you get a group golf-lesson package (a $60 value) that includes the following:
- Two-hour group golf lesson (a $50 value).
- Snack pack with two energy bars and a sports drink (a $10 value).
- For $49, you get a four-hole, on-course group lesson with video analysis (a $120 value).<p>
PGA teaching professional Matt McConnin coaches golfers of all abilities in both the technical and psychological aspects of the game, drawing expertise from more than 10 years of personal golf instruction. During one-hour and two-hour group lessons, Matt sharpens the swings of up to 10 golfers, calibrating the powerful oscillations for consistency, accuracy, and maximum ball intimidation. Participants in the two-hour lessons will also practice putting skills and learn general golf etiquette, such as yelling “fore” before striking another player with a golf cart.
The four-hole lesson tees off during twilight hours at Encinitas Ranch Golf Course, as groups of students play through four holes while Matt offers tips to improve mechanics, course management, and how to tell the difference between bermuda grass and the Bermuda Triangle. Matt also films students’ swings and emails each client images that shed light on his or her mechanical strengths and weaknesses.