All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $60.67 for a Dine and Discover Deluxe Package for one adult ($83.12 value)
- $32.70 for a Dine and Discover Deluxe Package for one child ($46.07 value)
- $57.68 for a Dine and Discover Deluxe Package for one senior ($80.12 value)
Each package includes:
- One-week Journey pass, which gives you admission to the Ocean Center for one week
- Lunch at Seascape Ma’alaea Restaurant; click to see the menu
- Maui Ocean Center souvenir cup with free fountain-drink refills
- Adults receive a keepsake souvenir photo
- Children receive a marine-themed toy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Maui Ocean Center
Come face-to-face with all manner of marine creatures at Maui Ocean Center. At the Living Reef exhibit, you'll find a moving encyclopedia of puffy, rainbow-hued, and oddly-shaped sea creatures. Take, for example, the brown-specked and white-striped curiosity called the Hawaiian turkeyfish, whose spines jut out in every direction in what's surely either a predatory trait or a blunt way of asking for a massage.
Venture to the other side of the park, and you'll soon find yourself in the underwater tunnel—actually surrounded by the ocean. You'll emerge into the Open Ocean exhibit, where you can watch sharks, stingrays, and other fierce creatures swaggering through the water and flexing their dorsals. The center features nearly 60 exhibits in all, showcasing Hawaii's marine life and how it ties into Hawaii's culture.