During a scenic helicopter flight, passengers can enjoy breathtaking views of Las Vegas Strip by day or night
What You'll Get
The Maverick Las Vegas location has reopened! Maverick Helicopters’ number one priority is the safety and wellbeing of guests, pilots, and employees – safety and sanitation protocols are being adhered to, per state guidelines.
Las Vegas helicopter tour flying over the megaresorts of the Las Vegas Strip from the New York-New York skyline to the Bellagio fountains and the never-fading light of the Luxor pyramid.
- What’s included:
- 12-to-15 minute flight, rides high above the east and west sides of the Vegas Strip aboard the ECO-Star helicopter,
- Departure time: evening flights, 9 p.m., 10 p.m., day flights, availability upon request
- Departure location: Las Vegas Strip Terminal (must self drive to terminal. No hotel pickup or drop-off available)
- Views: the Bellagio, Stratosphere, Fremont Street Experience and more
- No age restrictions
Weight restriction: : 300 lbs per person
- Additional Info:
- Photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport is required for all travelers over the age of 18. Children 2 years and older are required to have a seat by FAA regulations
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
The Fine Print
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters was founded in 1995 with a vision to provide a true VIP-level customer experience. Currently one of the largest aviation-based tourism companies in the world, Maverick Helicopters boasts numerous awards and recognitions from the Federal Aviation Administration, including the Diamond Awards of Excellence. With the unmatched customer service, the finest aircraft, thoroughly skilled pilots, and the highest safety standards, the company surely creates the most unique and memorable customer experiences for the whole families.