About Mavericks Mexican Grill
Ed Rael has taken a circuitous route to becoming a restaurant owner. Growing up in the Mission District of San Francisco, Ed spent time at his grandfather's Mexican deli, watching workers press tortillas from scratch. Later, Ed moved to Hawaii for 15 years, learning the ins and outs of cooking fish fresh from the sea. Today, he applies that knowledge toward making tacos and burritos at his own Mavericks Grill.
- To eat: fresh seafood like fish and octopus fill soft corn tortillas to create delicious tacos
- To drink: margaritas and micheladas are available, as well the specialty Tina's sangria
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Mavericks Mexican Grill
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 5% cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days