All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 18, 2015
Reviewed October 16, 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a shooting-range package with firearms rental and ammunition for two ($120 value)
- $89 for a shooting-range package with an instructor, firearms rental, and ammunition for two ($160 value)
Each package includes:
- One hour on the range for two people
- Rental of eye and ear protection
- Rental of one handgun
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Six pack of targets
For the first package, one person must have a FOID card and both people must be older than 21. The second package includes an instructor, who is available for assistance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. For Range offer must be 21 or older. One person must have a FOID card for shooting range package without instructor. With instructor no FOID card is needed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maxon Shooters Supplies and Indoor Range
- 10-position, 75-foot rifle and pistol ranges
- Viewing area with pub tables
- Emphasis on safety
- Firearms of various calibers available for rental
- Courses such as the Firearms Training class allow students to try various guns in one visit
At a Glance
If you tried reciting all the services provided at Maxon Shooters Supplies and Indoor Range, you'd likely run out of breath. In addition to the indoor ranges, the staff covers everything from installing scopes via gunsmithing services to storing firearms in a climate-controlled facility. Fifteen training courses are overseen by experienced, NRA- and state-certified instructors, and events such as ladies' nights and seasonal zombie shoots encourage communal environments.