Experienced dental staff expertly installs dental implants, replete with abutment and crown
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $108 for $1,500 credit to be applied towards the total cost of one dental implant, abutment, and crown ($1,500 value)
- $218 for $3,000 credit to be applied towards the total cost of two dental implants, abutments, and crowns ($3,000 value)
- $438 for $6,000 credit to be applied towards the total cost of four dental implants, abutments, and crowns ($6,000 value)
Dental implants replace missing teeth and restore smiles with crowns that look and function naturally. During the initial consultation, dentists will discuss the necessary steps to complete your transformation. The procedure varies by patient, but generally includes the installation of an abutment, implant, and crown over the course of several months.
Click here to view the offer for ceramic or traditional braces.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Total cost for one implant, abutment and crown is $4544. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with insurance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maxwello Dental and Orthodontics
Dr. Letitia Plummer and her staff at Maxwello Dental and Orthodontics have plenty of experience brightening smiles, but that's not all they do. Their services range from cosmetic dentistry to therapies for common sleep disorders. Read on to learn more:
- Common dentistry procedures includes: implants, abutments, and crowns; root-canal therapy; soft-tissue management
- Procedures that go beyond typical dentistry: sleep-therapy treatments for sleep apnea
- Dr. Plummer's certifications include: Invisalign, ClearCorrect, and sleep-apnea treatment