New York–style pizza is served alongside Italian and Mediterranean favorites like lasagna, chicken kabobs, and gyro wraps
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of food for two or more
- $27 for $40 worth of food for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for cash back. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maya New York Pizza Bar & Grill
Despite its distance from the Big Apple, Maya New York Pizza Bar & Grill has been serving authentic New York–style pies for more than 40 years. There's more than pizza here, though. The menu is filled with Italian, Greek, and Mediterranean fare. Read on to learn more about a few of the standout dishes.
- Shepherds salad: Diced tomatoes and onions combine with cubed cucumber, fresh lemon juice, parsley, olive oil, and feta cheese to form this refreshing salad.
- Chicken kebab: This tasty Mediterranean dish features boneless, skinless chicken that's marinated and served with hummus and pita bread, plus tabbouleh or a side salad.
- Maya Special pizza: The pizzeria's namesake pie is topped with olive oil, tomatoes, onions, black olives, mozzarella, creamy ricotta, and oregano.
- Lasagna: This hearty entree layers lasagna noodles between beef and a quartet of cheeses before adding marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.