Massage therapist helps to alleviate tension while reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- During the cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayflower Foot Reflexology
At Mayflower Foot Reflexology, calmness-seekers may find a way to restore their well-being through a variety of relaxing sessions. Offering an array of massages, foot reflexology, or facials, professional therapists strive to tailor each treatment to one's individual needs and requirements. Here, nothing is random—each and every color, decoration, or smell has been carefully selected in order to provide the clientele with complete unwinding experience.