Margaritas are traditionally served in a glass rimmed with salt, which acts a security measure by adhering to the lips of quick, but thieving friends. Keep good times flowing with today’s Groupon to Mazatlan Restaurant, valid at both locations in Mountlake Terrace and Woodinville. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Mexican fare and drinks.
- For $17, you get $40 worth of Mexican fare and drinks for a group of four or more.
- For $42, you get a margarita and appetizer package for a group of six or more (up to a $93 total value) that includes the following items:
- Six Mazatlan or medium flavored margaritas (up to an $8.75 value each)
- Three appetizers (up to a $13.50 value each)<p>
Mazatlan Restaurant’s chefs deliver authentic Mexican dining from a menu based on traditional family recipes. Congenial nights kick off with a combination of appetizers and margaritas, be they flavored margaritas or specialty Mazatlan margaritas that lure taste buds with blue agave tequila, fresh lime, orange, and splash of orange liqueur. Sharable appetizers that induce games of mouth tug-of-war include quesadillas and the kitchen’s nachos, which come in chicken, picadillo, or beef varieties. Margaritas further pair pristinely with entrees such as the tacos al carbon stuffed with charbroiled skirt steak, or crab enchiladas served with rice, beans, and passport stamps. Both restaurants’ service aims to perpetuate a feeling of home with every conversation as its chefs prepare both modern and traditional family recipes.
When Andrés Cárdenas Guitrón emigrated to the United States from Mexico, he landed his first job as a dishwasher. He worked his way up the ranks to a food preparer, a cook’s assistant, and a chef before finally opening up his own restaurant. At Mazatlan, he dishes out family recipes that include grilled chimichangas, crab enchiladas, and steak picado christened in a Spanish sauce.