Participants uncover the secrets of a Soviet spy using smarts, problem-solving skills, and cooperation during this escape-room game
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Average length of game: one hour
- Available rooms: Spy Safe House.
- Age restriction: the minimum age is 10 years old; children under 15 need to be accompanied by an adult while playing; all children under 18 will need a parent/legal guardian to sign the liability waiver
- Families playing with children 6-9 years old can call to inquire about age exceptions
Need To Know
About Maze Rooms
60 minutes. 59 minutes. 58 minutes. For some reason, the challenges inside Maze Rooms seem to get harder as the clock ticks closer and closer to zero. Thankfully, there isn't just a single person tasked to figure out the high-tech devices and locked boxes that hold the keys to escaping the room. For one hour, an entire team (made up of a private group of up to seven friends) works together to solve themed challenges, pooling members' collective smarts and skills to uncover the secrets of a Soviet spy.