Choose from Four Options
- $17 for one day of spring-break gymnastics camp for one child ($35 value)
- $33 for two days of spring-break gymnastics camp for one child ($70 value)
- $35 for one day of spring-break gymnastics camp for two children ($70 value)
- $65 for two days of spring-break gymnastics camp for two children ($140 value)
Experienced and friendly gymnastics coaches teach kids gymnastics skills; instruction is interspersed with games and activities. Running from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, the spring-break camp takes place from Tuesday, March 11, to Saturday, March 22. Children should bring a lunch.
Mazeika's Elite Gymnastics
- Venue: 9,000-square-foot air-conditioned gymnastics facility
- Mission: Teaching children gymnastics through supportive and positive encouragement to help them establish and fulfill their goals
- Staff Credentials: Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics is owned and operated by Kevin Mazeika—the 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, and 2012 London Men's US summer games coach—and Laura Mazeika—a veteran gymnast, coach, and judge with a master’s degree in kinesiology and dance. Together, they have more than 65 years of experience in gymnastics.
Groupon Asks: What inspired you to run this business?
"After all my years in gymnastics, what I have come to realize is that this sport is an incredible medium for teaching and learning life skills. It can help children learn responsibility, teamwork, self-discipline, tenacity, goal setting, and success principles. Regardless of the level of gymnastics the child is working, he or she has many opportunities to set goals, work hard, and achieve them, and the intrinsic rewards from this process is invaluable. At MEG we want to provide as many opportunities as possible for children to say, “I did it!” And to me, that is the greatest gift."
-Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics Manager