All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for one month of once-weekly gymnastics or tumbling classes for one child aged 2–18 ($70 value)
- $65 for one month of twice-weekly gymnastics or tumbling classes for one child ($135 value)
- $69 for one month of once-weekly gymnastics or tumbling classes for two children ($140 value)
- $129 for one month of twice-weekly gymnastics or tumbling classes for two children ($270 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Valid for ages 2-18. Valid only for new clients or those who have not visited the gym in the last 6 months. Classes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mazeika's Elite Gymnastics
- Venue: 9,000-square-foot air-conditioned gymnastics facility
- Mission: Teaching children gymnastics through supportive and positive encouragement to help them establish and fulfill their goals
- Staff Credentials: Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics is owned and operated by Kevin Mazeika—the 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, and 2012 London Men's US summer games coach—and Laura Mazeika—a veteran gymnast, coach, and judge with a master’s degree in kinesiology and dance. Together, they have more than 65 years of experience in gymnastics.
Groupon Asks: What inspired you to run this business?
"After all my years in gymnastics, what I have come to realize is that this sport is an incredible medium for teaching and learning life skills. It can help children learn responsibility, teamwork, self-discipline, tenacity, goal setting, and success principles. Regardless of the level of gymnastics the child is working, he or she has many opportunities to set goals, work hard, and achieve them, and the intrinsic rewards from this process is invaluable. At MEG we want to provide as many opportunities as possible for children to say, “I did it!” And to me, that is the greatest gift."