Children are full of energy, which is why they love to run around and are often named after local coal plants. Watch little Municipal Plant 7 burn off some steam with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for one Funtastic Friday session for one child (up to a $18 value)
- $18 for one Funtastic Friday session for two children (up to a $36 value)
- $18 for two Funtastic Friday sessions for one child (up to a $36 value)
- $36 for two Funtastic Friday sessions for two children (up to a $72 value)
Funtastic Fridays for ages 4–12 run from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Mazeika's Elite Gymnastics
- Venue: 9,000-square-foot air-conditioned gymnastics facility
- Mission: Teaching children gymnastics through supportive and positive encouragement to help them establish and fulfill their goals
- Staff Credentials: Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics is owned and operated by Kevin Mazeika—the 2004 Athens, 2008 Beijing, and 2012 London Men's US summer games coach—and Laura Mazeika—a veteran gymnast, coach, and judge with a master’s degree in kinesiology and dance. Together, they have more than 65 years of experience in gymnastics.
Groupon Asks: What inspired you to run this business?
"After all my years in gymnastics, what I have come to realize is that this sport is an incredible medium for teaching and learning life skills. It can help children learn responsibility, teamwork, self-discipline, tenacity, goal setting, and success principles. Regardless of the level of gymnastics the child is working, he or she has many opportunities to set goals, work hard, and achieve them, and the intrinsic rewards from this process is invaluable. At MEG we want to provide as many opportunities as possible for children to say, “I did it!” And to me, that is the greatest gift."
-Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics Manager
93% of 88 customers recommend
“Yes my son love it and the coach it very nice )))”
“nice setup and kind employees....far out from my location”
“Great place. I trust them with my grandkids and take them there often. They get the excercise they need and I get a little break. The owners and staff are always...”
“Great place. I trust them with my grandkids and take them there often. They get the excercise they need and I get a little break. The owners and staff are always kind and patient.”