Fine-dining etiquette dictates that napkins must be kept on your lap, unless being used to signal to the waiter that your table has hit an iceberg. Have a night to remember with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner with wine pairing for two, plus tickets to Tim McLoone’s Radio Show (a $117.90 value)
- $99 for a three-course dinner with wine pairing for four, plus tickets to Tim McLoone’s Radio Show (a $235.80 value)<p>
The dinner includes:
- Choice of soup or salad
- Choice of beef, chicken, or seafood entree
- Choice of housemade dessert, such as Chocolate Agony, linzer torte, or Toll House pie
- Wine pairing, such as Chateau Ste. Michelle<p>
During weekly Thursday-night tapings of Tim McLoone’s Radio Show for WOR, the restaurateur covers food, sports, entertainment, and other topics while corresponding with notable local and national guests.<p>
Restaurateur Tim McLoone has left his mark all over the culinary maps of New Jersey and Maryland with his numerous gourmet grills, which distinguish themselves from one another with unique menus and ambiances that hew to the same level of upscale elegance. Most of Tim’s restaurants set a lovely spread for Sunday brunch with made-to-order omelets, waffles, and a carving station with plump, tender hams. The network of eateries regularly lures hungry passersby during the evening with the aroma of grilled steaks and seafood, and a winning lotto ticket attached to a fishing line. Select locations are also visited by nightly entertainment. The decor at each dining hall is inspired by its surroundings: naval themes prevail at the coastal locations in National Harbor, Sea Bright, and Long Branch, while McLoone’s racing-themed restaurants are located within the off-track facilities in Fords and Bayonne.