What You'll Get
Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon.
$5 for $10 worth of fresh, fast deli fare
- Choose between the following series of locations:
- Northern locations, which are in Cypress, FM 1960 West in Houston, and The Woodlands
- Southern locations, which are in Galveston, Calhoun Road in Houston, Rosenberg, and Webster
- Menu items include:
- McAlister’s club with Butterball smoked turkey and honey mustard ($6.99)
- Spud Max baked potato with bacon ($6.99)
- McAlister’s Famous house-brewed sweet tea (up to $1.89)
- See the full menu for the northern or southern locations<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning McAlister’s Deli a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for locations in option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About McAlister's Deli
Hailing from humble beginnings in a renovated Mississippian gas station, McAlister's Deli has revolutionized the concept of fast food with healthy fare recognized by Parents in 2009. Premium ingredients, such as Black Angus roast beef and black forest ham, pile upon stuffed potatoes or artisan bread, sating hungers and silencing stomachs before they recite bank-account numbers. As patrons wait for servers to deliver meals, they sip signature sweet tea, swirled together onsite daily from pure cane sugar and a rainforest-certified black-tea blend as dictated by a closely guarded recipe.