Pubs are ideal places to watch sports since they lack the distracting sushi chefs, meandering Chuck E. Cheeses, and chatty Continental Congresses that plague many dining establishments. Focus on what's important with today’s Groupon to McBrody's in Joliet. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a pub fare dinner for two (up to a $40.25 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.25 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.50 value each)
- One bucket of domestic beer or Bacardi cocktails (up to a $12 value)
- For $39, you get a pub fare dinner for four (up to a $80.50 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.25 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two buckets of domestic beer or Bacardi cocktails (up to a $12 value each)
- For $59, you get a pub fare dinner for six (up to a $120.75 total value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $9.25 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Three buckets of domestic beer or Bacardi cocktails (up to a $12 value each)
McBrody's eclectic chefs inscribe menu pages with scrumptious tales of pub cuisine. Appetizers plunge french bread into creamy spinach artichoke dip and lasso herds of spicy buffalo shrimp from the seaweed plains of Atlantis. During the main course, bread embraces tender steak sandwiches or flaky grouper Reubens, while patty melts are held together, like most modern skyscrapers, with gooey cheese. Bacardi cocktails are on hand to lighten eating spirits, while buckets of domestic beer offer an effervescent alternative to celebratory douses in Gatorade.
Flat-screen TVs border the interiors of McBrody's along with dark-stained wood. As forks and knives dive into crispy or creamy pub eats, the cheers of imbibing sports fans and the glow of suspended light fixtures reverberate through the air, and live music performances occasionally join in the fray. A 2,000-square-foot outdoor patio also plays host to dining fans.
73 W Jefferson St.
Joliet, Illinois 60432