$75 for surf ‘n’ turf Filet and Lobster meal for two plus entry & 2-for-1 drink pass for two at Radius Rooftop Lounge ($132 value)
• Soup du jour or caesar salad
• Char-grilled filet with red-wine reduction and petite Canadian lobster tail with drawn butter, plus rancher whipped potatoes and green beans
• French-vanilla ice cream with fresh berries
• Two Entry Passes into Radius
• 2-for-1 Signature 32oz Drink Pass at Radius
* Meals also include a trio of breads and butter cream.
McCall's Heartland Grill
There's no denying that Vegas is one of America's sparkliest cities. It glows from a mixture of neon lights, glittery dresses, and megawatt smiles worn by people who just hit the jackpot or found a coupon for a free buffet on the ground. But inside the gleaming Stratosphere Hotel, McCall's Heartland Grill balances the city's glitz with a very grounded menu and rustic decor, including a cowboy-chic bar area full of stone and natural wood.
Executive chef Rick Giffen says his menu of classic American recipes was inspired by the "everyman and everywoman." Perhaps no dish epitomizes this better than the coffee-rubbed, center-cut steak. To create this, chefs take beef from California's Harris Ranch, transform it into a perfectly cooked new york strip, then dress it with Maytag blue cheese from Iowa. Other classic offerings include Cajun-style pasta and half racks of St. Louis–style ribs, all of which pair with craft beer and bourbon imported from the American whiskey trail.