Guests can enjoy a private luxury wine tasting experience with award-winning wines crafted by the family-run winery, light snacks, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included: a tasting flight worth $30 for each person. Includes limited edition, reserve, and family wines from the McClain Cellars.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Reservations are not required but always appreciated. To book a wine tasting with McClain Cellars click here.
- Experience live music every weekend. Get a complete calendar of events online by clicking here.
- GROUPONS CERTIFICATES are not valid on HOLIDAYS or HOLIDAY WEEKENDS or on FRIDAYS or SATURDAYS.
Need To Know
About McClain Cellars
McClain Cellars is an amazing new winery from the Santa Ynez Valley. What makes them different from other wineries in Orange County is where the wine is made and where it comes from. Founded by Jason & Sofia McClain, McClain Cellars grows, harvests and makes all of their wine in the Santa Ynez Valley. After it is bottled and ready to release, they bring all the wine to Orange County where it is released to the public.
A “hip” modern industrial luxury tasting lounge that is a cross between a New York “Soho” music venue and a “Napa Valley” tasting lounge has opened their doors in Laguna Beach’s ”The Hive” next to the Sawdust Festival.
Featuring a 16-foot glass garage door, skylights, and a shaded patio, McClain Cellars brings the beauty of Laguna Beach into the tasting room. Along the bar, you will find artistic wine bottles with unique paintings on each. Each of the wines has a clever name like, “Summer Breeze,” “Painted Dreams,” “Sacred Love,” and “Faithful Friend” to name a few. The walls have colorful paintings that encourage every guest to stop and gaze.
Guests can have a private wine tasting, light snacks, charcuterie & cheese boards, access to the winemaker and owners and much more. They also offer homemade artisan popcorn tastings, olive oils & vinegar tastings as well as wine appreciation classes. The wine ambassadors on hand are knowledgeable of the wines and eager to share the story of the McClain family to their guests.