Photographers use fancy terms, such as “shutter speed,” “metering,” and “clicky metal box that makes time be still.” Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
$69 for a photo-shoot package ($274.97 total value)
- 60-minute photo shoot, valid for locations within the limits of the I-270 beltway ($150 value)
- Digital archived download of all images ($49.99 value)
- Six-month access to a password-protected online gallery ($24.99 value)
- Advanced retouching of 100 images done by artist (49.99 value)
- Special requests can be made
- Images are saved in large format and are crisp enough to be viewed on a big-screen TV
Robb McCormick Photodesign
After spending 15 years crafting ads and promotional pieces with uninspiring stock photography images, graphic artist and designer Robb McCormick bought himself a basic DSLR camera to see if he could do better. His photography experiment quickly grew into a full-fledged professional career that has included work with brides and grooms, models for bebe and United Colors of Benetton, and COSI business executives. Along the way, Robb has accumulated a slew of advanced equipment to create flawless photographic moments, including a remote control that pauses time.
When not on the job, he exercises his musical muscles by performing regularly at a dueling-piano bar, though he approaches his two creative pursuits with the same anything-goes attitude. Customers are welcome to suggest aesthetic ideas, such as a gritty vintage style or a futuristic Jetsons motif.