Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food and drink for lunch, valid 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- $22 for $40 worth of food and drink for dinner, valid on Sundays–Thursdays after 6 p.m.
- $25 for $40 worth of food and drink for dinner, valid any day after 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the food menu
McCoy's Public House
The rotating beer selection at McCoy's Public House includes two dozen beers on tap and dozens of other options by the bottle. An extensive lineup of wines, martinis, and cocktails rounds out the booze selection, which is nearly eclipsed by the extensive food menu. That's because McCoy's puts a creative spin on classic American comfort foods—pizza, pot roast, and burgers all make an appearance, as do wings and beer-battered fries. Here are some other dishes to consider from the Star Spangled spread:
- Signature sandwich: the smokehouse, stacked with brisket, ham, and cheddar, and finished with garlic aioli and cola barbecue sauce
- Entree: pot pie with braised chicken, roasted root veggies, and thyme buttermilk gravy stuffed into a buttermilk biscuit cheddar crust
- From the brick oven: wicked lobster flatbread, which is buried beneath charred lobster, avocado, roasted peppers, and jalapeno cream cilantro
- Dessert: peanut butter ice cream sandwich in a chocolate brownie crust topped with hot fudge