What You'll Get
- $20 Value Towards Food and Drinks for Lunch: Valid 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- $40 Value Towards Food and Drinks for Dinner: Valid Sunday-Thursday After 6 p.m.
- $40 Value Towards Food and Drinks for Dinner: Valid Any Day After 6 p.m.
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid with other promotions, coupons or discounts. Not valid on split checks. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials (happy hour is 3 p.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About McCoy's Public House
The rotating beer selection at McCoy's Public House includes two dozen beers on tap and dozens of other options by the bottle. An extensive lineup of wines, martinis, and cocktails rounds out the booze selection, which is nearly eclipsed by the extensive food menu. That's because McCoy's puts a creative spin on classic American comfort foods—pizza, pot roast, and burgers all make an appearance, as do wings and beer-battered fries. Here are some other dishes to consider from the Star Spangled spread:
- Signature sandwich: the smokehouse, stacked with brisket, ham, and cheddar, and finished with garlic aioli and cola barbecue sauce
- Entree: pot pie with braised chicken, roasted root veggies, and thyme buttermilk gravy stuffed into a buttermilk biscuit cheddar crust
- From the brick oven: wicked lobster flatbread, which is buried beneath charred lobster, avocado, roasted peppers, and jalapeno cream cilantro
- Dessert: peanut butter ice cream sandwich in a chocolate brownie crust topped with hot fudge