What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $16 for a basic oil change with up to 5 quarts of premium oil, filter, tire rotation, and inspection ($29.95 value)
- $39 for a synthetic oil change with up to 5 quarts of synthetic oil, filter, tire rotation, and inspection ($69.95 value)
- $44 for a standard four-wheel computerized alignment ($90 value)
- $60 for a specialty four-wheel computerized alignment ($129 value)
- $34 for a lifetime computerized tire-balancing-and-rotation package ($69.95 value)
- $60 for $100 towards a set of four tires, any size or brand
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. limit 3 Groupons per vehicle/subscriber for each oil change option. Oil change excludes all diesel engine vehicles. Up to 5 quarts of premium oil included. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Valid only for the option selected at time of purchase. Entire Groupon to be redeemed in 1 visit; no cash or credit back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About McGee Tire
Grown from two small shops to 28 locations by the sweat equity of a hard-working father-and-son team, McGee Tire’s open-air bays now proudly display the cobalt and maize décor signifying their status as authorized Goodyear dealers. Skilled hands outfit hoisted cars with conventional and standard oil while computerized systems recalibrate tires, brake service secures stoppers, and transmission tune-ups correct gear-bound problems. At the core of full-scale commercial fleet services, a specialized shearography machine helped earn McGee Auto Service & Tire a mention on ]Modern Tire Dealer's](http://www.moderntiredealer.com/) list of Top 100 Retreaders in the U.S. Oversize vehicle service also caters to recreational drivers, with RV service including repairing electrical systems, recalibrating drive trains, and restocking the feedback of the horn's onboard bugler.