Like violins, cars announce their need for a tune-up by squeaking shrilly and leaking oil every time you play Mahler. Keep your ride purring pleasantly with this Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $14 for one basic oil change with up to 5 quarts of premium oil, filter, tire rotation, and inspection (a $29.95 value)
- $25 for one synthetic oil change with up to 5 quarts of synthetic oil, filter, tire rotation, and inspection (a $59.95 value)
- $34 for a lifetime computerized tire-balancing-and-rotation package (a $69.95 value)
- $40 for a standard four-wheel computerized alignment (a $90 value)
- $60 for a specialty four-wheel computerized alignment (a $129 value)
This Groupon is valid at 25 of McGee Auto Service & Tire’s locations.<p>
Grown from two small shops to 28 locations by the sweat equity of a hard-working father-and-son team, McGee Tire’s open-air bays now proudly display the cobalt and maize décor signifying their status as authorized Goodyear dealers. Skilled hands outfit hoisted cars with conventional and standard oil while computerized systems recalibrate tires, brake service secures stoppers, and transmission tune-ups correct gear-bound problems. At the core of full-scale commercial fleet services, a specialized shearography machine helped earn McGee Auto Service & Tire a mention on ]Modern Tire Dealer's](http://www.moderntiredealer.com/) list of Top 100 Retreaders in the U.S. Oversize vehicle service also caters to recreational drivers, with RV service including repairing electrical systems, recalibrating drive trains, and restocking the feedback of the horn's onboard bugler.