Like a classic work of Victorian literature, a trip to the bar often begins with an introduction to colorful characters and ends with the revelation that everyone in the room is related to each other. Continue an age-old struggle with today’s Groupon to McGinn’s in Staten Island. Choose between two options:
- For $15, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $35.90 total value). The meal includes:
- Two burgers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two fries (up to a $5 value each)
Two domestic drafts beers (up to a $3 value each)<p>
- For $25, you get a pub meal for four (up to a $71.80 total value). The meal includes:
- Four burgers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four fries (up to a $5 value each)
- Four domestic drafts beers (up to a $3 value each)<p>
McGinn’s offers patrons a cozy respite from the hustle and bustle with a collection of cold brews, comfort foods, and all New York sports on the TVs. Diners-to-be sally through the saloon doors with a good friend or frenemy triplets and belly up to the long wooden bar for the cheese-infused Johnny burger seasoned in secret and topped with bacon. While sipping a fine domestic brew or soft drink, masticators can linger over the complex flavors of a burger with cheese cooked right inside the patty, or enjoy the salty goodness of the accompanying basket of sweet-potato fries or straight-up white-potato fries. Patrons choosing not to disco skate to the pub find plenty of places to stable their cars while they strap their own feed bags on.
3932 Amboy Rd.
Staten Island, New York 10308