Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for a three course dinner for two with cocktails (up to $121.85 value)
- $129 for a three course dinner for four with cocktails (up to $243.70 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer to share (up to $18.95 value)
- Two dinner entrees, including any salad, raw bar item, burger, or big plate (up to $34.95 value each)
- Two signature cocktails or glasses of house red or white wine (up to $12 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $9 value)
See the dinner menu.
McLoone's Pier House Hoboken
Sitting at the edge of the Hudson River, McLoone's Pier House Hoboken provides guests with stunning views of yachts in the harbor and the New York City skyline. This nautical location pairs perfectly with the restaurant’s selection of seafood. The Caribbean-style jerk swordfish is complemented by fresh mango salsa, whereas the stuffed sole combines scallops, crabmeat, and fish into one tantalizing dish. A raw bar gets patrons even closer to the fruits of the sea with bluepoint oysters, shrimp cocktail, and littleneck clams.
McLoone's extensive wine list includes imports from New Zealand, the Russian River Valley, and Tuscany. Its cocktail menu is just as vast with seven types of bloody marys including the Blood O'Mary with Jameson Irish whiskey and the Bloody Bayou with Southern Comfort and Cajun spices. The best time to try the latter is during the Sunday brunch, which includes everything from a raw bar to an omelette station.