Doctor reshapes eyes to produce 20/20 vision in a quick outpatient procedure
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Includes an initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- Dr. McMann uses the newest excimer laser in Hawaii, the Alcon Wavelight EX500 with wavefront optimized technology, to reshape the cornea treating nearsighted, farsighted, and astigmatic eyes.
- The entire outpatient procedure lasts fewer than 20 total minutes and includes a guarantee of 20/20 vision](http://oahulasik.com/AboutUs/2020guarantee/index.aspx) or better to those who qualify, for an additional fee.
- Click here for a rundown of what to expect before, during, and after surgery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only towards LASIK for both eyes. Not valid for previously-scheduled procedures or appointments. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About McMann Eye Institute
Dr. Michael A. McMann's colleagues trust his skills—so much so that they turn up in his surgical suite, ready for him to perform LASIK on their own eyes. It’s likely because Dr. McMann's surgical logbook lists more than 5,000 procedures and counting, with much of that patient pool consisting of your friendly neighbors, other physicians, their spouses, and members of the military. It also might have something to do with his guarantee of 20/20 vision or your money or prized goat back.
Before assuming his role as founder and medical director of McMann Eye Institute, Dr. McMann obtained his degree from the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine and served for eight years in the US Army Medical Corps as a physician and eye doctor.