Doctor reshapes eyes to produce 20/20 vision in a quick outpatient procedure. We’ll have you seeing 20/20 in 2020!
About This Deal
- Includes an initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- $149 for $1500 towards the retail value of LASIK eye correction
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
- Dr. McMann uses the newest excimer laser in Hawaii, the Alcon Wavelight EX500 with wavefront optimized technology, to reshape the cornea treating nearsighted, farsighted, and astigmatic eyes.
- The entire outpatient procedure lasts fewer than 20 total minutes and includes a guarantee of 20/20 vision](http://oahulasik.com/AboutUs/2020guarantee/index.aspx) or better to those who qualify, for an additional fee.
- Click here for a rundown of what to expect before, during, and after surgery.
About McMann Eye Institute
Dr. Michael A. McMann's colleagues trust his skills—so much so that they turn up in his surgical suite, ready for him to perform LASIK on their own eyes. It’s likely because Dr. McMann's surgical logbook lists more than 5,000 procedures and counting, with much of that patient pool consisting of your friendly neighbors, other physicians, their spouses, and members of the military. It also might have something to do with his guarantee of 20/20 vision or your money or prized goat back.
Before assuming his role as founder and medical director of McMann Eye Institute, Dr. McMann obtained his degree from the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine and served for eight years in the US Army Medical Corps as a physician and eye doctor.