All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 29, 2017
· Reviewed November 7, 2017
· Reviewed October 4, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$33 for an all-day shooting range package for two ($47 value)
- Regular day passes for two, including 25-, 50-, and 100-yard ranges
- Ear and eye protection for two
- Eight targets
$80 for an all-day, all-range shooting package for four ($118 value)
- All-range day passes for four, including 25-, 50-, 100-, 200-, and 300-yard ranges plus trap shooting access
- Ear and eye protection for four
- 16 targets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Customers must provide their own guns. Not valid for 50 caliber weapons. .50 caliber BMG is prohibited from range. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About McMiller Sports Center
- Distances of 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300 yards
- Sporting clays
- Trap shooting
- Plinking (.22 long rifles only)
At a Glance
McMiller Sports Center strives to deliver a positive experience to each of its customers, which is why it readily accommodates any individual with disabilities or in need of assistance. Plus, the facility features light and speaker systems that correspond with cease fires to further ensure everyone's safety.