Guests can enjoy a four-course dinner in a romantic setting, including fried artichoke hearts, shrimp scampi, dessert, and wine
About This Deal
- Type of food: international cuisine (steaks, seafood, and more)
- What’s included (per couple):
- Appetizer: crispy fried artichoke hearts for two to share
- Salad: Iceberg wedge salad
- Entree platter: shrimp scampi, fried catfish, twin filet, two tikkas, rice, mashed potatoes, and three different sauces
- Dessert: chocolate brownie
- One bottle of Cabernet, Chardonnay, or Champagne
- View the menu and prices
- Ambiance: warm and welcoming, retro
- McNamara’s is best known for their steaks.
Need To Know
About McNamara's Steak and Chop House
Even as the dining room at McNamara's Steak and Chop House fills up with couples on dates, families out celebrating milestones, and business associates enjoying after-hours drinks, the vibe remains intimate. Each table is lit by a small lamp that casts a warm, inviting glow, and the ceiling is covered with huge wood beams that have a cozy Old-World effect. The ochre walls shine softly, as if illuminated by candlelight.
As the hum of conversation starts to swell, hearty dinners arrive from the kitchen. More than 10 varieties of steaks and chops, including certified Japanese wagyu, apple-glazed pork chops, and a 22oz. porterhouse, are complemented by seafood and pasta dishes, from seared sea scallops to lobster ravioli. The restaurant's full wine cellar stocks hand-selected varietals, and servers are happy to recommend suitable pairings from the extensive list. As meals draw to a close, diners can choose from classic steakhouse desserts like cheesecake and crème brûlée and pair them with one of the ports or dessert wines on offer.