Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with today’s Groupon.
$9 for $18 worth of breakfast or pub fare, such as:
- Jumbo wings in homemade sauces ($13.75 for 20)
- Traditional Philly cheese steaks ($7.25)
- 16-inch BBQ chicken pizzas ($16.95)
- Customizable omelettes ($7+)
- Other items from the menu <p>
Breakfast is served 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. Monday – Friday and 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
McNamara's expands the welcoming charm of its pub-like atmosphere into vast event spaces and a spread of breakfast and dinner fare to enjoy while watching sports or hosting catered gatherings. The in-house kitchen dishes omelettes and sandwiches as the hour of the day dictates, and the newly renovated Dublin Room hosts enormous bashes, seating up to 280 guests with room left to dance or stage a Civil War reenactment.