What You'll Get
Choose from 12 Options
- $12.50 for a 3-hour Bronx Street Art walking tour for one ($25 value)
- $24.99 for a 3-hour Bronx Street Art walking tour for two ($50 value)
On Mondays, tour-goers see work from the TAG Public Arts Project and meet some of the artists.
- $35 for a 4-hour El Barrio/East Harlem walking tour for one ($65 value)
- $65 for a 4-hour El Barrio/East Harlem walking tour for two ($130 value)
On Tuesdays, learn about the culture and history of East Harlem, also known as Spanish Harlem and El Barrio. Lunch at a traditional Latino restaurant is included.
- $12.50 for a 3-hour Fort Apache, The Bronx, walking tour for one ($25 value)
- $24.99 for a 3-hour Fort Apache, The Bronx, walking tour for two ($50 value)
This tour is on Wednesdays. Fort Apache is a nickname for the South Bronx that was brought to national attention by a 1981 film of the same name. This tour enlightens visitors about the progress that has been made in the area.
- $39 for a 3-hour Little Italy, The Bronx, bus tour for two ($80 value)
- $69 for a 3-hour Little Italy, The Bronx, bus tour for four ($160 value)
On Fridays, up to 39 visitors sightsee and shop through one of New York City’s Italian neighborhoods.
- $39 for a 4.5-hour Arthur Avenue, Little Italy, and Pizza bus tour for one ($65 value)
- $75 for a 4.5-hour Arthur Avenue, Little Italy, and Pizza bus tour for two ($130 value)
During this smaller Saturday tour, a maximum of 13 passengers see interesting sights in the Little Italy neighborhood and enjoy an included personal pizza.
- $45 for a 4-hour Bronx Street Art and Sightseeing tour for two ($80 value)
- $79 for a 4-hour Bronx Street Art and Sightseeing tour for four ($160 value)
On Sundays, this tour visits works from the TAG Public Arts Project and various important Bronx sights.
Artists availability is not guaranteed, Availability is based on their schedule(s), and artists may not always be available to meet.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Bus tour option requires a week in advance reservations. Expires 120 days from purchase. Subject to availability. Wednesday tour returns to Time Square. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MCNY Tours
The art, history, and culinary traditions of one of the most myth-soaked boroughs come to life in MCNY Tours' daily jaunts through the Bronx. Whether they're traveling from out of state, Lower Manhattan, or just down the street, tour-goers can learn about the rich tradition of street art (Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays); get a pedestrian's view of Little Italy (Thursdays); or gain a new perspective on an oft-maligned area in walking tours of the South Bronx (Wednesdays). It all happens thanks to the company's partnerships with the borough's small businesses, cultural institutions, and historical landmarks.