All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- All aesthetic treatments and procedures at MD Aesthetics are solely performed by Dr. Sajadi.
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Please see this merchant’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Each new client can use only use 1 voucher, and it is only good for only 1 visit. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MD Aesthetics
For more than 12 years, MD Aesthetics has been helping clients look their best with a variety of aesthetic treatments. Led by Dr. Sajadi, the team's services range from noninvasive body contouring to age-defying facial fillers. Popular procedures at the med spa include SmartLipo, which harnesses laser energy to liquefy fat cells on problem areas such as thighs and love handles.