All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- The licensed RN customizes the Cynosure Apogee Elite Dual Wavelength Laser System’s beams to each client’s skin type and hair color.
- Treatments take about 15–45 minutes each.
- Most clients require six treatments to see optimal results.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for select treatment areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About MD Skin and Laser
At MD Skin and Laser, located in the Hacienda Del Mar building, there are seemingly endless avenues that lead to glowing skin. Dr. Arnold Kremer, D.O, oversees a staff of medical professionals as they stunt the growth of unwanted hair with an air-cooled laser, exfoliate dead cells with an antioxidant-rich pumpkin facial, and plump unwanted wrinkles with dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm. Though faces receive most of the staff’s attention, it also performs teeth whitening and body-wide microdermabrasion, a treatment used to slough dead skin cells so effectively that it enables zombies to pass as living humans during horror-movie casting calls.