What You Get
- $59 for a three-course prix fixe Lebanese dinner for two ($90.88 value)
- $118 for a three-course prix fixe Lebanese dinner for four ($181.76 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two appetizers
- Two entrees
- One dessert
Click here to see the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Me Jana's name comes from the song "Mejana," an old Lebanese folk ballad sung to welcome guests. The upscale Arlington eatery's decor and cuisine is equally inviting. Sleek black seats and bright-red walls offset the rich hardwood floors and translucent drapes. Contemporary pendant lamps illuminate mouthwatering meals of traditional Lebanese cuisine.
On the Menu
Using fresh, local ingredients, executive chef Rabih Abi-Aad crafts a menu of modern Lebanese fare. Begin meals with spicy homemade sausages called sujok or grape leaves stuffed with rice, tomato, onion, parsley and mint. Follow appetizers with succulent entrees, such as melt-in-your-mouth braised lamb shank, crispy fried dumplings, and flavorful meat pies. And save room for desserts such as the pistachio- and honey-covered bread pudding.
Tom Sietsema of the Washington Post lauded the restaurant's authentic Lebanese cuisine, writing "Me Jana is like eating at home."
Me Jana's signature dishes and bounty of seafood have earned it several best-restaurant honors from Northern Virginia magazine.