The only thing better than a button that takes a picture of a friend is a button that takes a picture of a friend and then makes that same friend bring you ice cream. Memorialize the bond with this Groupon.
$62 for an On-Location Photography Package ($225 Value)
- One-hour on-location portrait session with up to five subjects, with available locations including downtown Houston and 1776 Park in Friendswood (a $125 value)
- Access to online gallery of 15 retouched images
- One 11”x14” wall-mount print (a $60 value)
- One full-resolution digital file (a $40 value)
- 10% off any additional prints
- May purchase a high-resolution CD of the 15 retouched images for $200 (regularly $350)
This offer is not valid for engagement, wedding, or event photos. Additional locations are available for an extra fee.
Me o' My Photography
Professional photographer Daniel Moreno has had an eye for images since the birth of his first son, which imbued him with the passion to pursue photography as a career. Though he still snaps precious shots of his two children, he now shares his gift with other families, harnessing natural light and the pastoral backgrounds of local parks to frame unposed photos of newborns, babies, and children. He also takes his equipment on the road to capture maternity portraits, quinceañeras, engagements, and graduation sessions for high-school seniors or dogs that have completed clown college.
95% of 42 customers recommend
“Patient, skilled photographer! Received beautiful photos. Loved them all! Website eases scheduling session and ordering.”
“He did an amazing job working with two 4-yr-olds!!! The photo packages are reasonable too! This is far better than taking photos in a studio. I will definitely use...”
“He did an amazing job working with two 4-yr-olds!!! The photo packages are reasonable too! This is far better than taking photos in a studio. I will definitely use him again!”
“Wonderful photos, insanely fast service and photo editing. Thanks for a great experience!”