A detoxifying foot bath works to improve joint health and blood circulation, along with strengthening the body’s immune system
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Ionic Foot Detox and 30-Minute Foot Massage
- Two Ionic Foot Detoxes and 30-Minute Foot Massages
- One Ionic Foot Detox
Massage therapist: Xaveira Williams LMT #17043
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Me Time Day Spa
- What it is: a veteran-owned day spa that offers massages, ionic foot baths, and skincare treatments
- Why it matters that it's veteran owned: fellow veterans can take advantage of a number of deals and specialty services, such as the Wounded Warrior massage, which uses aromatherapy to combat anxiety and PTSD
- Best blend of detox and skincare: the coffee detox body scrub, which helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite and leave skin smoother
- To make any facial more soothing: try add-ons such as an aloe-vera mask or a lip scrub