Outdoor holiday light show on the grounds of Meadow Brook Hall. Evening includes concessions, bonfires, holiday treats and more
About This Deal
- Valid only on 12/13, 12/17, 12/20, 12/27-12/30
- Guests can explore the estate grounds filled with interactive lightscapes
About Meadow Brook Hall Winter Wonder Lights
An interactive and imaginative light experience unlike any other in the state, Winter Wonder Lights will transport visitors to an enchanted world of lights and magic. The new light show will be a high-profile entertainment destination that will appeal to the young, old and everyone in-between. Nearly a dozen unique light environments are there to explore. “Home for the Holidays” is a joyful medley of light and sound along the front circle drive and “Pattern Pastorals” takes visitors around the illuminated replicas of Meadow Brook’s 39 unique chimneys. “Frosted Flowers” and “Glittering Gardens” are a magical display of lit flora and fauna. Imagine how the Dodge and Wilson children spent the holidays—from sledding to riding in a one-horse open sleigh—as you a stroll down “Holiday Hallway” in the Rose Garden. Visitors will still have the chance to see the historic mansion at its most festive.
- Size: a 110-room Tudor revival-style mansion
- Crown Jewel: a medieval-inspired ballroom with high arching ceilings, which once stretched over the likes of Frank Sinatra and the cursed fedora that controlled his mind
- Eye Catcher: the intricately-carved plaster ceiling in the Christopher Wren Dining Room
- Don't Miss: the rococo-style furniture and reproduction artworks on display in the French Room
- Hidden Gems: rare editions among the 800 leather-bound books in the library
- Pro Tip: non-flash photography allowed inside while taking a tour.
- Special Programs: daily house tours