What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and drinks, valid Monday-Friday ($76 value)
- $76 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and drinks, valid Monday-Friday ($152 value)
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and drinks, valid Saturday or Sunday from 7 A.M. to 9 A.M. ($86 value)
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and drinks, valid Saturday or Sunday from 7 A.M. to 9 A.M. ($172 value)
Each option includes, per pair:
- 18 holes of golf (a $20 value each)
- Cart rental (a $16 value each)
- Two alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverages (a $2 value each)
About Meadowbrook Golf Club
Located in central New York, just off New York State Thruway exit 40, midway between Rochester and Syracuse, sonorous moos and sloshing tins of milk once echoed across this idyllic nine-hole course, which James and Dee Ball converted from their family dairy farm in 1968. Since then, Meadowbrook Golf Club has seen a slew of proprietors, each of whom have added their own distinct touch by installing automatic watering, improving the drainage system, or building a 40’x80’ pole barn to house equipment and botched Dorf clones.
In May 2008, PGA golf professional Trey Walewski and his wife, Tina, took over the Meadowbrook. The golf club remains a family owned and operated business with Trey and Tina, and their daughters, Taylor and Sydney, taking on the operations of the course, practice facilities, pro shop, and bar and grill.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. 4-hr cancellation notice required.Reservation required; subject to availability. Non-transferable. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.