All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($212 value)
- $165 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday and holidays ($276 value)
- $50 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($106 value)
- $85 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday and holidays ($138 value)
- $25 for 18 holes of golf for one with cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($53 value)
- $33 for 18 holes of golf for one with cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday and holidays ($69 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Weekday option valid only before 2 p.m. Weekend and holiday option valid only after 11 a.m. Reservation required up to 1-week in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Meadows Golf Club
The pristine, recently renovated fairways at Meadows Golf Club snake around 12 ponds that vary in size and factor into play-making decisions on at least 14 holes. Water makes itself a prevalent threat to golf balls that are afraid to swim on the 9th and 18th holes, where larger ponds loom ominously to finish out the front and back nines. The 9th, a 240-yard uphill par 3, demands steely nerved shots over two ponds: one that stretches past the tee box to the player's center-right and another that runs along the left all the way to the green. On the par 4 18th, players again face down a tee shot over water, this time being forced to keep their drive to the right to avoid water along the length of the fairway, as well as packs of ravenous ball washers that roam the course in search of prey.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- 6,345 yards from the back tees
- Three sets of tees