Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You’re there with this GrouponLive deal to see a Meatball Comedy Stop show. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get two tickets for general admission (a $25 value).
- For $20, you get four tickets for general admission (a $50 value).
- For $25, you get six tickets for general admission (a $75 value).
Each of the above options is valid for one of the following shows, all held Saturdays at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Chris Tabb at Coral Seafood Restaurant on November 10
- Linda Belt at The Colonial Restaurant on November 24
- Linda Belt at Coral Seafood Restaurant on December 15
- Mike McCarthy at The Colonial Restaurant on December 22
For more than half a century, Meatball Comedy Stop has spread laughter to venues throughout New England. On November 10, upcoming performer Chris Tabb takes the mic during an energetic performance, which in the past has included a demonstration of his reaction to accidentally washing his face with his girlfriend's shower gel. Linda Belt, "America's Funniest Housewife," performs on November 24 and December 15, pulling from her experiences at PTA meetings and her children's baseball games to craft a steamy set that pokes fun at her husband and other aspects of middle-aged life. On December 22, Mike "The Comedy Barbarian" McCarthy, a brash comedian, keeps guests guessing with loud outbursts of enthusiasm, controversial subject matter, and intimate insights on Attila the Hun's journal entries.
Meatball Comedy Stop
Meatball Comedy Stop travels to a variety of venues presenting standup sets during the night. But regardless of its latest resident bar, restaurant, or whoopee-cushion factory, it always brings along a brick-wall façade. It's served as the backdrop for a variety of national headliners. Audiences lounging in cabaret-style seating sip cocktails and munch snacks between chuckles.