Esthetician offers Restylane injections which can help to reduce facial wrinkles and folds, and provide a more youthful look
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Nikki, RN
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Technician qualifications: Nicole Tromble received her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine.
- Amenities: waiting area with sofas, complimentary drinks, parking
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Med 1 Aesthetics
The Med 1 Aesthetics team includes a doctor of medicine, a kinesiologist, and an aesthetician, which grants them the versatility to perform a wide array of services that keep clients looking and feeling healthy. They fine-tune outer appearances with everything from skin-smoothing chemical peels to personalized weight-loss programs that whittle down physiques.
- Botox Injections: This treatment helps temporarily pauses overactive muscles in the face to smooth out wrinkles for months at a time.
- Microneedling: A pen-sized wand pricks skin with ultra-fine needles to stoke its healing mechanisms, which helps minimize the appearance of fine lines, stretch marks, and acne scars.
- Massage Therapy: A massage therapist performs a customized blend of strokes and kneads to quiet nagging aches, boost circulation, and help stiff bodies regain their range of motion.
- Weight-Loss Programs: After a series of tests and a review of the client's health history, the team draws up a customized nutritional plan and fitness regimen tailored to specific weight-loss goals.