CoolSculpting device uses cooling panels to promote natural fat metabolism; VelaShape combines infrared heat, radiofrequency, and massage
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
Need To Know
About Medica Laser Spa
Medica Laser Spa is founded by a group of doctors that incorporates both Western medicine as well as Eastern natural healing techniques to treat patients. Their services include cosmetic and aesthetic medical spa treatments such as microneedling, hydro facials, glow peel, fractional laser skin resurfacing, body contouring, vascular gain treatment, and CoolSculpting. Massage therapists ensure that patients receive the most holistic approach to treating health care ailments.