Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then applies wrinkle-reducing cosmetic injectable
About This Deal
Also check out the Medical Arts Associates Spider-Vein Removal, LimeLight Facial Rejuvenation, Laser Genesis Skin-Rejuvenation, Toe Fungus Removal, Laser Hair Removal, Body-Sculpting Treatments, Skin Tag Removal, or Weight-Loss Program deals.
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow's-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who's eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who's eligible for Juvéderm injections?
About Medical Arts Associates
Medical Arts Associates has been around since 1986, which means many of the adults now coming there for primary care have been patients for their entire lives. The family physicians and nurses on staff work with all ages, from kids to the immortal, and they emphasize preventive care and health maintenance through services ranging from annual exams and smoking-cessation counseling to EKGs and immunizations. Medical Arts Associates, P.S. is also a destination for aesthetic services, including injections of Botox and dermal fillers and additional laser services for wart treatment, toenail fungus, and spider veins.