All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 3, 2014
Reviewed May 9, 2014
· Reviewed June 7, 2018
What You'll Get
People have all kinds of reasons for wanting to remove their tattoos—the end of a relationship, the start of a new job, or a sudden indifference toward skeletons on flaming motorcycles with dice for eyes and roses for the dots on the dice. Un-ink yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one laser tattoo-removal session on up to 2 square inches of ink (a $75 value)
- $105 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 2 square inches of ink (a $225 value)
- $175 for five laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 2 square inches of ink (a $375 value)
- $75 for one laser tattoo-removal session on up to 4 square inches of ink (a $150 value)
- $225 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 4 square inches of ink (a $450 value)
- $375 for five laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 4 square inches of ink (a $750 value)
During the initial 10-minute phone consultation, customers receive a prescription for a topical anesthetic, which may be used for each session. The value of the topical anesthetic, not included in this Groupon, is approximately $50, and an additional fee applies for an injectable anesthetic.
With the help of a Medlite Q-switch Nd:Yag laser, technicians break up the ink that forms unwanted tattoos without permanently harming the skin that it covers. Dark colors respond the best to laser treatments. Most tattoos require eight to 12 treatments, spaced six to eight weeks apart, to fade completely, but clients can expect noticeable results after just one session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 300 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 10-minute phone consultation required before first appointment. Must be used in full within 10 months of activation. Additional fee applies for anesthesia. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medical Cosmetic Enhancements
A microdermabrasion followed by a 5 minute light exfoliating with Fraxel laser. Treatment is for exfoliation, skin cell turnover, tone, texture and glowing complexion. No downtime, no topical anesthesia required. A good skin maintenance treatment. Please note this is not a regular full Fraxel treatment but a less aggressive option with Fraxel.