People have all kinds of reasons for wanting to remove their tattoos—the end of a relationship, the start of a new job, or a sudden indifference toward skeletons on flaming motorcycles with dice for eyes and roses for the dots on the dice. Un-ink yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one laser tattoo-removal session on up to 2 square inches of ink (a $75 value)
- $105 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 2 square inches of ink (a $225 value)
- $175 for five laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 2 square inches of ink (a $375 value)
- $75 for one laser tattoo-removal session on up to 4 square inches of ink (a $150 value)
- $225 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 4 square inches of ink (a $450 value)
- $375 for five laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 4 square inches of ink (a $750 value)
During the initial 10-minute phone consultation, customers receive a prescription for a topical anesthetic, which may be used for each session. The value of the topical anesthetic, not included in this Groupon, is approximately $50, and an additional fee applies for an injectable anesthetic.
With the help of a Medlite Q-switch Nd:Yag laser, technicians break up the ink that forms unwanted tattoos without permanently harming the skin that it covers. Dark colors respond the best to laser treatments. Most tattoos require eight to 12 treatments, spaced six to eight weeks apart, to fade completely, but clients can expect noticeable results after just one session.
Medical Cosmetic Enhancements
Dr. Drew Varano knows that practice makes perfect. That’s why he’s bolstered his experience with more than 1,500 liposuction procedures and 1,200 Fraxel treatments. Inside Medical Cosmetic Enhancements, Dr. Varano and his team perform more than 5,000 treatments per year, many of which can be done in 30 minutes or less. The practice uses laser light to liquefy fat cells, remove unwanted hair, resurface the skin, and train secret agents to give a PowerPoint presentation. Dr. Varano's injectable treatments reduce wrinkles, and his medically supervised diets help clients lose up to 1 pound of fat per day.