All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $39.50 for one laser tattoo-removal session on up to 2 square inches of ink ($75 value)
- $120 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 2 square inches of ink ($225 value)
- $201 for five laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 2 square inches of ink ($375 value)
- $86 for one laser tattoo-removal session on up to 4 square inches of ink ($150 value)
- $258 for three laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 4 square inches of ink ($450 value)
- $431 for five laser tattoo-removal sessions on up to 4 square inches of ink ($750 value)
During the initial 10-minute phone consultation, customers receive a prescription for a topical anesthetic, which may be used for each session. The value of the topical anesthetic, not included in this voucher, is approximately $50, and an additional fee applies for an injectable anesthetic.
With the help of a Medlite Q-switch Nd:Yag laser, technicians break up the ink that forms unwanted tattoos without permanently harming the skin that it covers. Dark colors respond the best to laser treatments. Most tattoos require eight to 12 treatments, spaced six to eight weeks apart, to fade completely, but clients can expect noticeable results after just one session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 300 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 10-minute phone consultation required before first appointment. Must be used in full within 10 months of activation. Extra fee for anesthesia. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medical Cosmetic Enhancements
A upgrade to a microdermabrasion followed by a 5 minute light exfoliating with Fraxel laser. Treatment is for exfoliation, skin cell turnover, tone, texture and glowing complexion. No downtime, no topical anesthesia required. A good skin maintenance treatment. Please note this is not a regular full Fraxel treatment but a less aggressive option with Fraxel.