Tattoo-removal treatments use laser technology to help the ink fade away and make the skin heal naturally
About This Deal
- Type of laser used: Medlite
- Not valid for:
- Facial or eyebrow tattoos
- Pregnant or breast-feeding individuals
- Individuals with immunity deficiencies
- Those who have a history of lupus
- Permanent makeup
- Individuals with ink allergy
- Individuals taking Gold products
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
Need To Know
About Medical Cosmetic Enhancements
A upgrade to a microdermabrasion followed by a 5 minute light exfoliating with Fraxel laser. Treatment is for exfoliation, skin cell turnover, tone, texture and glowing complexion. No downtime, no topical anesthesia required. A good skin maintenance treatment. Please note this is not a regular full Fraxel treatment but a less aggressive option with Fraxel.