Experienced staff provide massages customized to focus on relaxation, athletic performance, or addressing specific ailments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Swedish Massage
- This massage relaxes the nervous system and relieves stressors by stimulating sensory receptors in the skin, soft tissue, and muscles. This massage will take the body into a restful and regenerative state.
- 60-Minute Medical Massage
- This massage may require a prescription from your doctor or the specialist who is treating your symptoms. Be prepared to answer questions and discuss at the time of making your appointment.
- 60-Minute Sports Massage
- This massage uses a combination of deep and light modalities plus NMT to loosen muscle adhesions and release trigger points (knots) in dysfunctional muscle tissue. The massage therapist tailors each massage to meet each client’s specific needs to help alleviate their stress, pain, and muscle soreness.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10am-6pm. Medical massage may require a prescription from your doctor or the specialist who is treating your symptoms. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Medical & Sports Massage
At Medical & Sports Massage, the kind and caring staff understand that massages aren't simply a luxury—they can help clients live better, healthier lives. Medical & Sports Massage is both a long-term care facility and a medical facility that is dedicated to treating people with chronic conditions and ailments. The nationally certified therapists specialize in medical, sports, and senior-care massages, focusing on maintaining proper blood circulation to all the body's muscles and organs. And to ensure that each massage is as beneficial as possible, the therapists start their appointments with a postural analysis. This points them in the right direction during the massage, and also helps them create a home-care plan so clients can continue the healing at home.